Board Goals and Priorities
Bonham is striving to attract business from a variety of growing industries. Our city and it’s surrounding area offer many qualities key to economic success, including a solid, hard-working workforce, available commercial real estate in a variety of specifications and locations, and lower costs and available incentives for businesses.
BEDCO has identified these targeted industries for special emphasis in our business expansion and recruitment efforts:
- Business Service
- Expanded Retail Opportunities
- Medical Institution (or associated satellite operations)
- Tourist-oriented Development/Hospitality and Nature Tourism
- Standard and Advanced Manufacturing
- Environmental Technologies – Research/testing and Manufacturing
- Regional and Corporate Centers
- Film Making (location shooting)
The Bonham Economic Development Corporation is a Type B corporation that works to foster the creation of a favorable climate for new and improved job opportunities by encouraging the development of business, industry, retail and tourism.
514 Chestnut Street
Bonham, Texas 75418
903-583-7555 ext 107